Hiring: Press Brake Operators & Welders
We are based in Collon, Co. Louth and specialise in steel fabrication. We supply quality products to the agriculture and industrial sectors.
Press Brake Operators are required for our growing team at our manufacturing facility in Collon.
The Desired Candidates:
- – Will be required to fold sheets of varying size. Experience of working to and understanding production drawings is essential.
- – Previous experience desirable programming/setting and running press brake machines.
- – Perform complex programming using all the features of the Press Brake.
- – Ability to work unsupervised is required although the Operator will be part of a wider team.
- – Have worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
We are also looking for full time Welder/Fabricators. Past experience in a similar job would be preferred.
Our large product range means that a good ability to read and interpret drawings is a vital skill in both of these roles.
Please send CV to email@example.com to apply.